Quick lock Safety Aspects:
- Guard rail/Ledger is automatically positioned
- No foot-traps or overlapping of planks on the platforms
- Elimination of human element in the tightning of loose scaffold fittings
- Elimination of loose fittings prevents accidents caused by the droping of scaffold fittings
- The use of adjustable bases ensures scaffold is set out level and plumb.
- fixed lengths of planks ensures safe seating. Boards are contained and cannot rock or see-saw
- Stage brackets take tradesmen off the main platform thus leaving more room for material storage and movement of other workmen on the main platform
Safe Scaffolding – Meets and Exceeds NZ/AS Safety Standards
This scaffolding has been thoroughly tested and meets and exceeds the safety requirements of the relevant standards AS/NZ 1576:1995. It is suitable for 20 lifts high with 3 heavy duty working platforms.